Welcome to Year 7
Homework 2019 -2020
- Half term 1 homework schedule - 9th September 2019 - 24th October 2019
- Half term 2 homework schedule - 4th November 2019 - 20th December 2019
- Half Term 3 homework schedule -
- Half term 4 homework schedule -
- Half term 5 homework schedule -
- Half term 6 homework schedule -
Year 7 & 8 Homework and challenge club
Year 7 & 8 Homework and Challenge Club every Thursday lunchtime in room 20 with Miss Johnson and Miss Richards.
maths Homework club
Maths Homework Club for Year 7 and 8 every Wednesday after school in room 14.
KS3 Reading list
Are you experiencing difficulties in school?
Would you like to speak to someone a similar age to you?
If you answer YES to these questions, Peer Mentoring is for you.
Every Wednesday lunchtime (you can bring your lunch with you).
Rooms 21 & 22 (Miss Garforth & Miss Reinspach’s rooms)
For support, guidance or advice about any difficulties you are experiencing in school.
See Miss Garforth at break or lunch
'young writers' competition - ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
At the end of the Autumn term, the year 7 cohort entered a national writing competition. Their challenge was to write a short story in just 100 words as inspired by a sentence of their choice. The theme was ‘Stranger Sagas’ and students were encouraged to be creative and original. Successful entries will be published in a book and there is a chance to win monetary prizes for individuals and schools for the best ones.
Each and every student stepped up to the challenge and produced a weird and wonderful story; all of which, have been submitted to the organisers – ‘Young Writers’. The publishers have read all entries and have now chosen some from The Garibaldi School to include in this region’s edition. ‘Young Writers’ have sent a letter direct to those students who have been successful.
We would like to say a big thank you and well done to all students who have participated. We’re sure they made the publishers’ final decision very difficult.
Remember, creativity is contagious! Keep writing!
- Christmas & New Year arrangements 2019 - 2020
- Important Information - Bikes and Scooters Dec 2019
- Year 7 Letter to Parents Road Safety
- Head of School Invite Letter November 2019
- Important Information Bikes and Scooters Nov 2019
- HoS Additinal Inset Day letter to parents
- Yr 7 Achievement Lead Letter Nov 2019
- Head of School letter to all parents Nov 2019
- All Years - Announcement Letter Oct 2019
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Photograph Ordering
- Year 7 Meet the Mentor Evening
- Safer Cycling Activity Day Poster
- Year 7, 8 and 9 PSCHE Letter Sept 2019
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Individual Student Photograph Letter
- Letter to Parents - Peanut Allergy
- 16/12/19 Christmas Performance
- 16/12/19 Creative Arts Variety Show at Christmas
- 20/12/19 Non-Uniform Day
Year 7 News
- No recent news stories.